Sunday, June 22, 2014

Early Monday Report

It's Sunday and I'm looking over the Gulf of Mexico into Tampa Bay.  It has been a great week for me and my family in Anna Marie Island.  It is the first time, in the last three years, the whole family has been together for vacation.  Needless to say, after a week of watching the sun rise and set on the Gulf, fishing, eating delicious (unhealthy) food, reading a 600 page book, and walking around the city, etc., I'm ready to exchange my flip-flops for some hard soled shoes.  This evening the Book of Daniel will be back to my #1 book of choice.  Our current series, "Maestro", is moving in full force this Sunday - Daniel and the Lion's den.

I would like to thank Tom Harrelson for filling in for me while I was gone.  It is good to know we have several men capable of delivering well prepared sermons while I'm able to spend some alone time with my family.  I really hate I missed the joint worship with the Gifford church.  Looking forward to it next month.

For those interested, the Spiritual Growth Workshop is this weekend in Orlando.  I have enjoyed being apart of this over the years and know many of you have prospered due to attending.  Click on http://spiritualgrowthworkshop.com/home.html to get more information.

Also, coming up a week from Wednesday, July 2nd, will be our patriotic picnic at Riverside Park.  More information will be coming the week.  Right now make sure you circle this evening on your calendar.

As always, make sure you check on those around you that wasn't able to make it this week.  Call or visit one our shut-ins.  Overall, do something nice for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment